Our surgical services and facilities include:
- Board-certified surgeons
- Fully trained technical staff
- Advanced surgical suite
- ECG and oxygen saturation monitors
- Intensive after surgery care
- Full blood testing performed at our in-house laboratory
Pet orthopedic problems can occur from trauma or disease. Our advanced medical facility ensures your pet will receive the best possible diagnostics and treatments. We are readily available to discuss any symptoms and treatment options for your pet.
Our common orthopedic surgeries include:
- Cranial cruciate ligament rupture (ACL) repair
- Knee cap dislocation (patella luxation) correction
- Joint fusion
- Fracture repair (jaw, legs, pelvis, and spine)
- Limb deformity correction
- Minimally invasive arthroscopic surgery
- Hip joint surgery for hip dysplasia
What to Expect at Your Pet’s Orthopedic Surgery Appointment
Our focus on patient safety, pain management, and advanced surgical practices ensures your pet is receiving excellent quality care.
Our staff of compassionate, caring professionals will monitor your pet before, during, and after surgery. We will communicate with you and your pet’s primary veterinarian to address any questions you may have about surgery, including concerns about anesthesia, pain management, or postoperative care.
Please contact us to schedule your surgical appointment. We understand this can be a stressful time, and we are committed to answering all of your questions and concerns.